- It enables integrated business management of various financial schemes such as leasing, loans, factoring, and receivables management. The various system functions used in each business process are at the standard level required for normal operations in each country and financial scheme.
- We provide calculation methods for profitability, estimates, and various business management processes according to financial schemes.
- We provide various templates (including various forms such as contracts and formats for linking with peripheral systems) that meet the standards of each country.
- Provide various data import functions such as supplier and property information to prevent manual input errors.
- Achieve flexible internal control management by setting up the approval process.
- Possible to modify terms and conditions, such as term, installment payment, interest rate, debtor, and collection method, even for the post-acceptance contracts.
- Provide a variety of lease contract types and functions that suits your business needs.
- Calculate collection schedules in either way, such as installment payment to interest rate, interest rate to installment payment, or using the real yield.
Global use Support for multiple languages, currencies and locations
- Lamp has a proven track record of implementation and use not only in China and Japan, but also in many other countries especially in Southeast Asia. In many cases, customers choose Lamp when they start a new financial business in an emerging country, or when they want to use the same system in multiple locations.
- Provides a conversion function for each currency where users can set different currencies for accounting currency, transaction currency and reference currency.
- Supports three languages: Japanese, Chinese, and English, and the language can be switched freely.
- Manage various information of multiple locations simultaneously.
- It uses the web and latest UI that’s familiar to everyone to provide simple access to all functions.
- With contract information being displayed in a tabbed format, it allows you to check property information, insurance information, etc. without moving from one screen to another.
- Intuitive use with screen UI icons and menu display optimized for each role.
- On top of accounting systems, we also provide integration with various 3rd parties such as external CRM, bank CMS, insurance companies, printing companies, and mobile carriers (SMS transmission). For example, it enables automatic clearing by importing debit results from each bank into Lamp.
- We have numerous experiences in connecting and linking with NCBs (credit bureaus) in various countries. This information can be effectively used to make credit decisions, depending on situations such as whether the target is a corporation or an individual.
- For customers who are using the service at their local subsidiaries, there are examples of using Lamp to output linked files (in Excel and other formats) to the head office.
Flexible purchase plan
- Installation tailored to the situation in each country and the needs of each company is possible.
- For example, users can opt weighted license system (+IaaS) to reduce the initial investment when establishing a new corporation.
- Furthermore, users can reduce licensing costs by narrowing down the functions if it is not necessary to use all of Lamp's functions or all of the financial operations it covers.
- Lamp can be freely and quickly customized to meet your needs as it is a product developed by our ISID Group.
Business Risk Management
- Work errors and compliance violations can be prevented as visualization of business operations is achieved by using Lamp.
- Lamp uses a secure platform for all functions, and all operation logs and business operation history can be recorded.
- Unify and standardize the business management level and management data system of each location by using Lamp in multiple locations.
- Lamp responds quickly to change in taxation system and reporting requirements of authorities, especially in China and Southeast Asia where changes are frequent.
- Lamp implementation will reduce humanization in each location’s operations.